Welcome to Cato Crane Auctioneers
Cato Crane, the Auctioneers, was founded in 1985 by John Crane, although the company has its origins in the 19th century Liverpool shipbuilding firm of 'Cato Miller and Co' and 'Edwin Bathurst's Benthall and Broseley Potteries' in Shropshire.
As senior partner, John Crane has over 35 years experience in valuing and selling works of art and antiques. John is also a well known television and radio personality and writes for regional, national and specialist publications.
Cato Crane holds three auctions every month within the Stanhope Street auction rooms. Specialist auctions are held in other locations.
ANTIQUES, FINE ART & COLLECTORS
Wednesday 5th August @ 10.30am
APPROX. 550 LOTS to include:
furniture, silver and gold, jewellery, glassware and ceramics including oriental and European, books, pictures and prints, clocks and watches, Beatles' records and memorabilia, dinner services, cameras, coins, brass and copper ware, rugs and much more
Welcome to Cato Crane Auctioneers
View & Bid Online from Friday 31st July via www.the-saleroom.com or via www.invaluable.com
Never miss an Auction
Sign up to our newsletter to keep up to date with our latest news.
Entries invited for our upcoming auctions. Please call into the saleroom for a FREE verbal valuation on any items that you may be thinking of selling. Our valuation times are Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 10am - 12pm or from 2pm - 4pm. Call us today for more details on 0151 709 5559.
Chinese Bronze Censor
White Star Line Captain Smith's Cigar Box
Sir George Clausen RA Oil on Canvas
Results - Latest Auction
Chinese Bronze Censor,
Victorian Rosewood Tapestry Firescreen,
Wedgwood Fairyland Lustre Bowl,
Early Victorian Stellafrom Carbon Oil Lamp,
Foley Wileman & Co. Teaware,
- Next General Auction Tuesday 11th August 2015 @ 10.30am. Viewing on morning of sale from 9am. A big selection of antiques, general furnishings and collectibles will be available for sale
- Next Live Internet Auction Next Live Internet Auction will be on Wednesday 5th August 2015 @ 10.30am. View online via www.the-saleroom.com or via www.invaluable.com
- Valuation Days / Evenings Thinking of holding a valuation day / evening to help raise funds?? Call today to book our team of valuers on 0151 709 5559. email us at email@example.com
- Charity Auctions / Dinners Thinking of auctioning items off for charity?? Call Cato Crane today on 0151 709 5559 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sell Beatles Memorabilia at LIPA Entires are invited NOW for our annual Beatles Auction at LIPA on August bank holiday weekend. Hurry! - Space in the catalogue is limited
- Read John Crane's Weekly Articles Check out John Cranes articles on Antiques! He writes weekly about various aspects of the business and interesting finds within the area
- Learn about Antiques?? Cato Crane hold regular talk evenings for groups and organisations wanting to learn more about the antique trade. Call us on 0151 709 5559 for more info
- Listen to John Crane LIVE on Wirral Radio 92.1FM John Crane has a bi-weekly radio show on a Tuesday at ... for the new and ever growing Wirral Radio on 92.1FM. Tune in to hear of the latest findings and buzz within the auction business
- Check out Cato Crane's Auction Dates Cato Crane hold LIVE internet sales of around 600+ lots on the first Wednesday of each month. The next auction is scheduled for Wednesday 1st July 2015 @ 10.30am. Entries are now being accepted for these upcoming auctions
- Entries Invited for our Upcoming Sales Bring your Antiques & Collectables to our saleroom for a free verbal valuation every Wednesday, Thursday or Friday from 10am - 12pm or from 2pm - 4pm.
- Selling Worldwide Cato Crane sells nationally and internationally to all parts of the world. Millions of potential buyers are waiting to 'click & bid' on your antiques and collectibles
- Bring in your Gold, Silver & Jewellery for Sale Gold, Silver and Jewellery is and always has been very desirable at auction. Bring your jewellery in today for a free verbal valuation and low selling commisions
- A Polite Service to all Customers Customer Service is a top priority for Cato Crane Auctioneers. Old fashioned values in a modern business surrounding!
- Items for Valuation?? Get your items valued every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday in the saleroom, call us for a house visit or email us at email@example.com for more info
- Live Fine Arts Auctions Held Monthly Cato Crane has 12 scheduled Antique & Fine Art Auctions in 2015. Click on the Auction Dates page for a full list of auction dates or subscribe to our newsletter
- Probate / Insurance Valuations Supplying valuations for Probate and Insurance for the last twenty five years. Why not call today for more information. 0151 709 5559
- Collectors & House Clearance Auctions Check out our latest Collectors Auction in the Abram & Mitchell saleroom. A big selection of antiques & collectibles waiting to be bought
- Our Selling Commission is Negotiable Sell for low commission at Cato Crane Auctioneers. Call us today for more information or call in to the saleroom for a free verbal valuation.
Read John Crane's Latest Press Articles
Cato Crane work nationally and internationally
Finding Cato Crane in 1807
5 Counties Valuers