- Sell Beatles Memorabilia at LIPA in 2013 Entires are invited NOW for The Beatles Auction in August 2013. Hurry! - Space in the catalogue is limited.
- Auctions in 2013 Cato Crane has over fifty Auctions planned for 2013. Entries are now being taken for these upcoming auctions. Early reservation is advised due to high demand
- Selling Worldwide All Antique & Fine Arts Auctions have hundreds of worldwide bidders waiting to 'click & bid' on items you are selling
- Commission Negotiable! Cato Crane has a sliding scale of commissions - based on the value of items being sold.
- We can come to you! Cato Crane can visit you at your property to value items for auction. These visits are available daytime & evenings
- Bring in your Silver & Jewellery Good Quality Silver & Jewellery is now & always in high demand. High Prices are being achieved at Cato Crane.
- Enties Always Invited Bring your Antiques & Collectables to our saleroom for a free verbal valuation every Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. One of our valuers will be on hand to assist you with any enquiries
- Weekly Collectors Auctions Cato Crane holds Collectors Auctions every Tuesday at 10.30am with a vast selection of furniture, ceramics, pictures, silver & jewellery, and collectable objects
- Live Fine Arts Auctions Held Monthly Cato Crane holds regular Antique & Fine Art Auctions on a monthly basis. These auctions have a live bidding facility with the-saleroom.com. Please check the upcoming lots page for future auctions
- A Polite Service to all Customers Here at Cato Crane we treat all our customers with the greatest respect. If you call to see us in a Bentley, on a Bicycle, or on the bus, the service will be the same
- People before Profit! Cato Crane Auctioneers has a strict 'People before Profit' policy. You are welcome to call into the Saleroom for a free valuation.
- We've launched our new website At last we have done it! We hope you enjoy browsing our new & improved website.
Cato Crane work nationally and internationally
Finding Cato Crane in 1807
5 Counties Valuers
A View From The Saleroom
Another View From The Saleroom
Another View From The Saleroom
White Star Line Captain Smith's Cigar Box
Sir George Clausen RA Oil on Canvas
QTY OF HANDPAINTED HEREND DINNERWARE
WEDGWOOD FAIRYLAND LUSTRE CERAMIC PUNCH BOWL
Oil on Canvas Blackball Line Clipper
Good Mahogany Serpentine fronted Chest Of Four Drawers
Japanese Satsuma Vase
Brockbank And Adkins of London, Brass Mantle Clock Upon Marble Base With Brass Supports And Decoration, circa 1910.
Goldscheider Glazed ceramic art deco style female figure, 20 inches tall.
Ceramic WC - Formerly The Property of JOHN LENNON
Vintage Bakelite GPO Telephone
Cased Gibson J45 Acoustic Guitar
Welcome to Cato Crane Auctioneers
Cato Crane, the Auctioneers, was founded in 1985 by John Crane, although the company has its origins in the 19th century Liverpool shipbuilding firm of 'Cato Miller and Co' and 'Edwin Bathurst's Benthall and Broseley Potteries' in Shropshire.
As senior partner, John Crane has over 35 years experience in valuing and selling works of art and antiques. John is also a well known television and radio personality and writes for regional, national and specialist publications.
Cato Crane holds over 50 auctions annually within the Stanhope Street auction rooms. Specialist auctions are held in other locations.
ANTIQUES, FINE ART & COLLECTORS
Wednesday 4th February @ 10.30am
Viewing Tuesday 3rd 11am-4pm
APPROX. 450 LOTS to include:
furniture, ceramics, pictures and prints including painting by St. Ives School artist Pauline Hewitt, jewelley including pearls, gold and silver, china, books, maps, cameras, rugs, masonic jewels, military bayonets, sawfish rostrum, autograph albums plus Waring & Gillow Art Nouveau promotional panels and much more
Items for auction may be brought in Wednesday to Friday 9:30 - 4:30.
Other times and home visits arrange by appointment. You may call John at the office on 0151 709 5559 or directly on 07836 209 995