- Sell Beatles Memorabilia at LIPA in 2013 Entires are invited NOW for The Beatles Auction in August 2013. Hurry! - Space in the catalogue is limited.
- Auctions in 2013 Cato Crane has over fifty Auctions planned for 2013. Entries are now being taken for these upcoming auctions. Early reservation is advised due to high demand
- Selling Worldwide All Antique & Fine Arts Auctions have hundreds of worldwide bidders waiting to 'click & bid' on items you are selling
- Commission Negotiable! Cato Crane has a sliding scale of commissions - based on the value of items being sold.
- We can come to you! Cato Crane can visit you at your property to value items for auction. These visits are available daytime & evenings
- Bring in your Silver & Jewellery Good Quality Silver & Jewellery is now & always in high demand. High Prices are being achieved at Cato Crane.
- Enties Always Invited Bring your Antiques & Collectables to our saleroom for a free verbal valuation every Wednesday, Thursday or Friday. One of our valuers will be on hand to assist you with any enquiries
- Weekly Collectors Auctions Cato Crane holds Collectors Auctions every Tuesday at 10.30am with a vast selection of furniture, ceramics, pictures, silver & jewellery, and collectable objects
- Live Fine Arts Auctions Held Monthly Cato Crane holds regular Antique & Fine Art Auctions on a monthly basis. These auctions have a live bidding facility with the-saleroom.com. Please check the upcoming lots page for future auctions
- A Polite Service to all Customers Here at Cato Crane we treat all our customers with the greatest respect. If you call to see us in a Bentley, on a Bicycle, or on the bus, the service will be the same
- People before Profit! Cato Crane Auctioneers has a strict 'People before Profit' policy. You are welcome to call into the Saleroom for a free valuation.
- We've launched our new website At last we have done it! We hope you enjoy browsing our new & improved website.
Filming with David Dickinson
John Crane with David Dickinson - expert and presenter
Cato Crane work nationally and internationally
Finding Cato Crane in 1807
5 Counties Valuers
White Star Line Captain Smith's Cigar Box
Sir George Clausen RA Oil on Canvas - A Village Girl 16in x 12in
Oil on Canvas Blackball Line Clipper
Japanese Satsuma Vase
Welcome to Cato Crane Auctioneers
Cato Crane, the Auctioneers, was founded in 1985 by John Crane, although the company has its origins in the 19th century Liverpool shipbuilding firm of 'Cato Miller and Co' and 'Edwin Bathurst's Benthall and Broseley Potteries' in Shropshire.
As senior partner, John Crane has over 35 years experience in valuing and selling works of art and antiques. John is also a well known television and radio personality and writes for regional, national and specialist publications.
Cato Crane holds over 50 auctions annually within the Stanhope Street auction rooms. Specialist auctions are held in other locations.
TUESDAY 25th JUNE @ 10.30am
VIEWING ON TUESDAY FROM 9am
LOTS TO INCLUDE FURNITURE, PICTURES, CERAMICS AND GLASSWARE, BOOKS, JEWELLERY AND LOTS MORE
ENQUIRIES ON 0151-709-5559
FINEST OBJECTS INVITED FOR FUTURE AUCTIONS
PLEASE NOTE WE NO LONGER ACCEPT CREDIT AND DEBIT CARD PAYMENTS UNLESS IN PERSON
LONG DISTANCE BUYERS CAN PAY BY BANK TRANSFER OR CHEQUE
WE ARE UNABLE TO POST FRAGILE, BREAKABLE ITEMS AND PICTURES TO SUCCESSFUL BUYERS
ANTIQUES & COLLECTORS
Tuesday 18th June @ 10.30am
Morning of sale from 9am
APPROX. 250 LOTS
TO INCLUDE: furniture, ceramics, glassware, pictures and prints, jewellery (inc. gold and silver), books, postcards and many more interesting household objects
Items for auction may be brought in Wednesday to Friday 9:30 - 4:30.
Other times and home visits arrange by appointment. You may call John at the office on 0151 709 5559 or directly on 07836 209 995